Quality and environment policy and occupational health and safety
BLINKAY MOBILITY S,L. , hereinafter Blinkay , as an organization specialized in “Design, development and manufacture of parking meters and design and development of parking management software and related applications”, committed to Quality and for the care of the environment and the safety and health of workers in their service provision and for this reason it has implemented an integrated management system based on the UNE EN ISO 9001, UNE EN ISO 14001 and UNE EN ISO 45001 standards. Integrated management is the tool for continuous improvement, as well as a key factor in the development of the organization.
Blinkay is committed to knowing the needs and expectations of its customers in order to satisfy them in a way that increases their trust and loyalty. It has a multidisciplinary team with more than 20 years developing innovative solutions in the parking and mobility management sector, capable of combining, developing and adapting cutting-edge technological solutions (mobile apps in native environments), with hardware and software developments.
Blinkay offers a customer-focused service, adapting our solutions to the specific needs of our customers to achieve maximum satisfaction and always ensuring compliance with legal requirements and other requirements that the organization subscribes to.
To achieve this, our Organization undertakes to have a Policy appropriate to our purpose and with the commitments of:
- Be a frame of reference for the establishment of the objectives of the management system of our organization.
- Respond to the concerns of our clients, offering them the most advanced technological solutions that best suit their needs.
- Reduce and correctly manage the production of waste and the consumption of natural resources, materials and energy, betting on energy efficiency. In addition to designing products that are more sustainable with the environment and are safe for people.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injuries and deterioration of health related to work and appropriate to the Organization and the nature of its risks for OSH and its opportunities for OSH.
- Eliminate, as far as possible, hazards and reduce risks to the safety and health of workers
- Involve all company personnel, suppliers and collaborators in the protection of the environment and prevention of pollution that our service provision may generate.
- Include a commitment for the consultation and participation of workers.
- Improve our processes by monitoring them.
- Have a vision of the future to be able to face the new demands of society.
- Promote the capacity for innovation and a vocation of service 365 x 24h.
- Risk management: analyze at all times the possible risks and opportunities, states of emergency and other threats, establishing action and control plans minimizing possible negative impacts on business continuity, the environment and people’s health.
- Work with quality equipment and materials that have passed all the necessary controls, and are sustainable with the environment
- Include a commitment for the continuous improvement of the management system.
Blinkay’s Management supports and annually reviews the implementation of the integrated management system, asking all staff for their collaboration and periodically reviewing this policy to assess its adequacy.
Direction April 2023