As cities are including several parking providers operating simultaneously (multi-vendors meters, pay by phone apps) and mobility is becoming more complex (pollution and occupation playing a key role on rates), more cities are gonna need an independent module that
- Based on certain inputs (pollution, real time occupancy).
- With the proper UX to add/modify or clone rates rules and define multiple spaces policy.
- Allows us to have a unique repository for all parking rates and allows the operator to define dynamic parking rate rules
- Manages the space inventory.
- Manages QA and performance.
- Provides real time dashboards and reporting to make informed decisions.
What is Blinkay Rate Engine?
Blinkay rate engine is a module of our platform that will allow you, regardless of your existing providers, to control and manage certain data to make decisions.
Maintain rate rules in 1 place
Manage all your vendors and parking rates in one place, simplify the management and minimise risk associated with changes.
A better understanding your environment
Poor air quality and noise are becoming a serious environmental health issue to the global market and this is the primary driving force for government officials to have environmental quality monitoring tools..
Set rate rules to pollution and noise triggers to certain hot spots
Define automatically how your rate will behave based on triggers and simple configuration. The city can easily manage the rates and how the engine will apply coefficients to the standard rate based on pollution and occupation
Maximise your parking space assets
Encourage parking stall turnover in the downtown area by applying smart rates based on real-time occupancy dynamic rate algorithms.
Optimise your existing parking rates related to mobility policies the town may have.
A comprehensive all-in-one report consolidating rates, occupancy and pollution, and parking to drive better control of your mobility policies.
Blinkay Rate Engine Benefits
- All the rates are unified in one repository allowing multiple vendors to work together
- Agnostic to vendors, open interfaces with any 3rd party
- Encourage parking stall turnover in the downtown area by applying smart rates with timing limits based on real time occupancy dynamic rate algorithms.
- Be able to have multiple vendors in the city, for example 3 pay by phone vendors and 2 meter vendors
How to Get Started?
Contact us today to schedule a demo